Smart Scoops was developed and created for dogs with sensitive tummies and has no sugar added! Goats milk is easier for dogs to digest and is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and enzymes. The enzymes in raw goat milk aid the digestion process, making goat milk more tolerable for your dog to digest than cow's milk. Smart Scoops is a completely healthy dessert with none of the bad but still so very good! A pint of Smart Scoops either flavor is the perfect gift for dog lovers and pet parents who have dogs and want to feed them exceptional dog food.
Treat Serving Suggestions:
- 5-15 lbs -1 FL oz or ½ Scoop
- 16-30 lbs- 2 FL oz or Full Scoop
- 31-75 lbs- up to 4 FL oz or 2 Full Scoops
- 76 lbs +- up to 8 FL OZ OR 4 Full Scoops
- Empty contents of the ice cream mix packet into the ice cream container or use a small blender.
- Add 2/3 cup of water and blend until all lumps are removed.
- Pour back into the cup (if using a blender) and replace lid. Put in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Fun Tip: Pour into a small silicone mold for easy portioning and dispensing in fun shapes
- Store in freezer with lid on when not serving. Lasts up to 6 weeks. Unmixed Shelf Life – 12 months.
- Lactose-free whole goat's milk
- Pumpkin or blueberry and beet
- Salt (for preservation)