Our all-natural cookie mixes are made with healthy, dog safe ingredients. These cookies are wheat-free and gluten free. Love the bone shaped cookie on the packaging? That’s why we have include a bone shaped cookie cutter so your pooch can have the cutest treats around!
Not only that, making these are oh so easy- you can even make it using a microwave! Just mix one egg, oil and water, microwave or bake the cakes and watch your pup enjoy the best tasting treat your dog has ever had!
- Heat oven to 350F. Stir cookie mix, egg, oil and water in medium bowl until dough forms
- Place dough on wax paper and roll out dough using a non-stick rolling pin (or wrap a glass bottle with wax paper) to ¼” thick sheet of dough.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out bone shapes and place onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 5-8 minutes or until edges begin to lightly brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Store cooled cookies in airtight container.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the icing mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
- If you want to ice your cookies to decorate, just like any other holiday cookie, mix together ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt, ½ cup of tapioca starch and 2-3 teaspoons of low fat or goats milk. You may also use our ice creams to make an ice cream sandwich!
Cookie Mix: Rice flour, tapioca flour, cane sugar, whole milk powder, baking soda, natural vanilla flavor and salt. Makes 18 cookies.