- Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 3 tbs of vegetable oil, mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased pan or cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees or microwave batter in microwave for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the icing mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Cake Mix: rice flour, cane sugar, peanut, pumpkin, or beet flour, baking powder and salt.
Icing Mix: tapioca starch and unflavored yogurt powder.