Give your doggo the treat he or she deserves with these healthy Puppy Cakes you can make at home that will definitely make tails wag! These dog cake mixes are WHEAT FREE and come complete with icing so you can have a dog bakery at home.
Not only that, making these cakes are oh so easy- you can even make it using a microwave! Just mix one egg, oil and water, microwave or bake the cakes and watch your pup enjoy the best tasting treat your dog has ever had!
- Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 3 tbs of vegetable oil, mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased pan or cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees or microwave batter in microwave safe coffee cups or casserole dishes for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the icing mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Cake Mix: Rice flour, cane sugar, dried pumpkin, baking powder and salt
Icing: Tapioca starch and dehydrated yogurt (nonfat milk solids, lactic acid and cultures)