Beat the heat and your dog will love you for it!
Now, your dog can enjoy REAL ice cream for dogs at home! Just add hot tap water to this powdered mix and then freeze for doggy ice cream. Puppy Scoops are smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated for your dog’s digestion. Healthy, natural, and made in the USA!
Treat Serving Suggestions:
- 5-15 lbs -1 FL oz or ½ Scoop
- 16-30 lbs- 2 FL oz or Full Scoop
- 31-75 lbs- up to 4 FL oz or 2 Full Scoops
- 76 lbs +- up to 8 FL OZ OR 4 Full Scoops
- Empty contents of the ice cream mix packet into the ice cream container or use a small blender.
- Add 2/3 cup of water and blend until all lumps are removed.
- Pour back into the cup (if using a blender) and replace lid. Put in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Fun Tip: Pour into a small silicone mold for easy portioning and dispensing in fun shapes
- Store in freezer with lid on when not serving. Lasts up to 6 weeks. Unmixed Shelf Life – 12 months.
- Lactose-free whole milk
- Peanut Butter, cheese, or natural flavor
- Gelatin and cane sugar
- Salt (for preservation)